Becca Project Oil Diffuser - Brave
Becca Project diffusers are well and truly hand-made, using certified organic essential oils and 100% phthalate free fragrance oils. This woody scent is a musky blend of Cedarwood, Clove, Cassia and will provide long lasting fragrance to any room. Brave is especially good for teenage boys and men.
When you first assemble your Reed Diffuser, allow the reeds to infuse in the oil for 30 minutes before turning over. This will give the reeds a chance to soak up that Becca goodness and will improve the scent throw. We recommend you turn the reeds weekly to maintain a good level of fragrance throughout your space.
- Store diffuser on a flat, stable surface.
- Ensure diffuser is placed securely to avoid being knocked over or affected by wind.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If the scent is too strong, remove a couple of reeds.
- If diffuser oil is spilt, clean with a wet cloth immediately.
- Keep away from direct heat or sunlight to avoid the reeds drying out.