Veja Condor 2 Nautico/Pierre/Black
Veja is a cult French footwear label with a strong focus on transparency, fair trade and social and environmentally responsible practices. It works closely with Brazilian producers to craft luxurious sneakers using sustainable materials including organic cotton, vegetable-dyed leather and wild rubber from the Amazon rainforest. Veja is a certified B Corporation.
In 2020, the VEJA Condor has been elected Product of the Year in the Running Hardware category by the 42 professional judges of ISPO, the biggest European fair for outdoor and sport.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made out of Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
- Lining in jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Insole - 37% sugar cane - 25% recycled polyester - 38% E.V.A.
- Midsole - 46% sugar cane - 8% banana oil - 56% E.V.A.
- L-Foam cushioned technology - 30% natural latex from Brazil - 70% synthetic latex
- Outsole - 30% Amazonian rubber - 31% rice waste - 39% synthetic rubber
Made in Brazil in the region of Fortaleza.